View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hooked Up Knits ~ Covered Earbuds

Ever since making my first pair, I've had quite a few people asking me to cover their earbuds for them too. What's the point? Covered headphones don't get tangled, so you can throw them in a bag, purse, backpack, drawer, etc. and when you need them, just pull them out and they're ready to go!

These are great little gifts for back to school time! Kids can coordinate with school colors!! Moms can match their kids in their favorite pair of woolies at the park or on playdates. Very cool, very functional, very unique!

Here's a few examples of ones I've done.

They can be covered in wool or acrylic yarns. Earbuds are brand new, never used/worn and extra covers are included. I use Coby brand earbuds, but if you have your own favorites you want covered, you can send them to me and I will do it at a reduced cost. If you have a favorite yarn or colorway you want used, I will use your yarn and cover them at a discount.

Price List:
Complete set - $20ppd

Your yarn/earbudss - $15ppd
(Please send at least 1 oz of yarn.)

All prices include shipping and delivery confirmation. Due to the nature of use for earbuds, I can only accept returns on defective headphones. I do check to make sure they are working before sending them out. Turn around time is 2-3 days.

Willing to trade for yarn scraps at $4/oz of yarn trade value. Please PM for details! Feel free to ask any questions.

Earbuds available:
Pink w black covers
Blue w black covers (Slick brand)
Blue w blue covers
Black w gray covers
Can get more upon request.

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote