View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #46
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 chat--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
Church moved him up to the toddlers last week since he was mowing all the babies down. Poor giant baby.
lol, I needed that mental image.

oh, I'm dying ladies! forgot to take my 'happy pills' for nearly a week now and life is rough! wow. lots of stress and yelling. I hate it, I feel so out of control. Then when Wayne is home and I act like that, I feel so embarrassed and aweful...I hate it.
in other news, need to go pick up a new camera ... did I mention my camera broke!?! just a day after their party. glad it was working during the party but I missed sydney's 5th birthday and kezia's 1st. We'll take a bunch of pics today, but it makes me really sad that I missed the actual day. anyway, found a similar camera on craigslist up in green bay (40 minutes away), so the kids and I are making a trip this morning. I think we'll leave early so I can take them to a park or something... I've been lazy bum mom this week, so they could use some outdoor time.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote