Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
1) Favorite AIO Ehhh... I suppose the Grovia AIO.
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System Flips.
3) Favorite Pocket I guess Bumgenius 4.0 but only with snaps. I'm sorry, their H/L sucks.
4) Favorite Fitted Bumstoppers
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat Imagine
6) Favorite Cover Gen-Y
7) Favorite Wool Product Everything by Ewe Need It
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Pins
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers Babykicks Hemp and Bumboo silk doublers
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner I have a wetbag by iKarly that I really like. not sure about pail liners - don't use much.
11) Favorite cloth wipes Sweetbottombaby Boutique brand
12) Favorite WAHM shop iKarly on Etsy
13) Favorite Online CD store Sweetbottomsbaby Boutique and Nicki's Diapers
14) Favorite Natural Detergent Biokleen powder with bleach
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps, always!
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? Because CD's are so cute and irresistible, not to mention I'm scared of all the chemicals in sposies. Also, my baby is much more comfortable with a fluffy bum vs. wearing a paper diaper.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? I only have 1 in diapers now but once upon a time I had 3 in diapers full time with 1 additional kid in diapers at night. I started CD'ing the first one at 18 months, my second as a newborn and then again when she was 18 months, my third was CD'ed from 3 months through potty training and my youngest has been CD'ed from 2 weeks old. Bought first CD's in the summer of 2008.
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? I have no desire to try any new CDs.
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Bumstoppers side snapping fitteds.
Sarah, mom of many