1) Favorite AIO - BumGenius Elementals
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - RagaBabe 2-Steps
3) Favorite Pocket - Go Green
4) Favorite Fitted - As of right now, Nifty Nappy, but DD is quickly outgrowing them and I'm hoping we'll love GMD Workhorses
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - GMD large unbleached flats and Diaper Rite prefolds
6) Favorite Cover - Hand knit wool for daytime and Disana for nights
7) Favorite Wool Product - Does yarn count?
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? - Boingos
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - Thirsties hemp inserts and padfolded flats
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Monkey Foot Designs
11) Favorite cloth wipes - Green Line
12) Favorite WAHM shop - EmotiBums
13) Favorite Online CD store - Kissed by the Moon and Abby's Lane
14) Favorite Natural Detergent - I use homemade
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - See above
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Either
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? - Money and cuteness. The environment and chemical thing are very close seconds.
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Just one and we started at 11 weeks old. Wanted to from birth but life circumstances got in the way.
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? GMD Workhorses, just need to prep them!
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Probably flats because they're trim, versatile, one size fits all, easy to clean, fast to dry, and I can tie dye them.
: MM Dragon's Lair (2) + trim (1) on Uruguay 3-ply
includes Green Line, RagaBabe, BBB, Joey Bunz and more.