Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
1) Favorite AIO: Grovia I guess, don't really use AIO's.
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System: Grovia with the original grobaby inserts!
3) Favorite Pocket: Bum Genius
4) Favorite Fitted: Pipers Closet
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat: Little Lions Flat, only one I have used so can't say about the others I'd like to try if I could.
6) Favorite Cover: Grovia, however Green Line is great if you don't mind hand washing.
7) Favorite Wool Product: Chelory or Kissa's Wool Lover Cover
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? None, I hate diapers without snaps.
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers: Green Line and Gro Baby original inserts (non TPU ones)
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner: Planet Wise Pail Liner.
11) Favorite cloth wipes: Megaroo's
12) Favorite WAHM shop: Megaroo
13) Favorite Online CD store: Kissed By the Moon and Jillians Drawers
14) Favorite Natural Detergent: I hate natural detergents. They DO NOT work.
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent: I loved Cheer F&C, but can't find it anymore so Tide F&C liquid.
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps, very durable and last a long time.
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? To save money
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Finally only 1. My son though does have night trainers.
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? None really, I like my stash!
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? Grovia with grobaby inserts. That's pretty much what it is, however we have some MEOS with wool covers for over night when DD gets older.
Happy Wife and Mom to a crazy hyper boy born 7-11-09!
and a wonderful daughter born 5-3-12