View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: c-section birth plan?

I didn't know they gave out benadryl like that! I HATE benadryl. When I was pregnant with the triplets I took ONE dose of it and slept for 3 days! DH was about to take me to the hospital because it was all he could do to wake me for eating! I stopped benadryl after that and I now take Clariton if they want me to have something like that.

I am hoping for things like delayed cord clamping and such. Don't know how that works with a C-section but I can't donate my cord blood so figure the kid could use it.

The hospital I deliver in is like an assembly line. There are about 25+ births a day there I would guess. The NICU is 50 bed. However I know all the old timers there as I have delivered there twice and have been there for several months the first time.

Thanks for the help! I am not pregnant right now (miscarried shortly after I started this thread) but hope to be again soon!