Thread: weight gain
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
MrsLovewell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: weight gain

With my son (first pregnancy) I started at 152, lost 5 lbs in the first trimester because I didn't want to eat anything; gained 40lbs, my last weigh-in before birth was 192lbs. Within 2 weeks after giving birth I lost 20 lbs (almost all of which was water weight, I swelled up like a balloon while I was pregnant with him :/ although 8 1/2 lbs of that was my son )

This time around (2nd pregnancy) I started at the same weight, 152 (it took me from the time I gave birth until the time I got pregnant again to lose all the weight from my son - about 19 months). I lost 5 lbs in the 1st trimester for the same reason as before. I'm currently 15 weeks and I'm now at 155lbs already. My belly button is already starting to poke out...I don't remember that happening with my son until around 5 or 6 months I haven't had an ultrasound yet, but I'm wondering if I'm pregnant with twins this time...my uterus seems huge already.

"Like" my Facebook page
MrsLovewell is offline   Reply With Quote