View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
hhilgen2
Registered Users
seller

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Ok, so these guys have seen better days..for hoverers, $18 ppd 10 ppdfor 4 dipes! I'll try to describe all problems as best as I can, but if you are wanting new dipes, these are NOT it

-Bumgenius one-size pockets. These dipes have been loved and well-used. The reason these three are getting the boot is because the PUL has started to flake. I cannot get a good pic of it, the pics just look like it's normal PUL Basically, if the insert gets completely soaked, the wetness will wick through if given enough time. It's pretty manageable as long as you don't have a supersoaker or if you pay a bit of attention, but it's too much to ask our beloved sitter to monitor during the day. On 2 of the 3, the laundry tabs have been replaced. All have pilly front-velcro, but it holds really well on the replaced tabs and still holds ok on the one tabs. Elastic ranges from slightly loose to pretty good (replaced). I pictured the worst next to the best. All inners are stain free! Maybe a sliiiight amount of shadowing if I squint?

18ppd takes all 4 dipes. I have a boatload of old one-size BG microfiber inserts that I'd be happy to toss in for 75 cents each to cover shipping. Just let me know how many you'd like. There's no obvious stains, but they're a bit dingy. No odours that I can tell, but they've lost all that new microfiber "stickiness" and are squashed and not very fluffy.

The pics show a Swaddlebee's cover that's gone to a new home; the 4th dipe is another BG OS in light pink. Same condition as the others.

Fine print: we're a non-smoking, hairless dog and cat friendly house, and these poor dipes have been washed with Planet or Country Save and line dried. Over and over and over!

Last edited by hhilgen2; 10-14-2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: .
hhilgen2 is offline   Reply With Quote