View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
themamageek
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Girly lot of BG 4.0s - $18 for 2, Preston Pants L - $9 & Butternut BG (flawed)

For sale, a lot of 5 Bumgenius 4.0 pockets. I am asking $50 ppd. Feel free to make an offer. No inserts, as we don't do microfiber.

For sale, a lot of 3 Bumgenius 4.0 pockets. I am asking $28 ppd. but feel free to make an offer. No inserts, as we don't do microfiber.

For sale, 2 Bumgenius 4.0 pockets (Zinnia and Blossom). I am asking $18 ppd. but feel free to make an offer. No inserts, as we don't do microfiber.

Zinnia - 2nds, with not so great elastic, no stains, good snaps
Bubble - Not so great elastic, light stain spot (had to ask DH to double check!), good snaps KEPT
Blossom - Not so great elastic, no stains, good snaps

Bubble - Decent elastic, no stains, good snaps, slight snag in PUL by snap SOLD
Blossom - Decent elastic, no stains, good snaps SOLD

By not so great elastic, I mean that these still have life left in the elastic but they aren't super great and will need to be replaced sooner than the others most likely. I would keep them except I don't need 6 of each color. They might even be better than I think of them but I wanted to give a full disclosure just to be safe.

------------------------------

Preston Pants pocket, size L. Seems to be minky outer and fleece inner. $12 ppd. $9 ppd. or best offer (I'm not well versed in Preston Pants). No insert.

------------------------------

Bumgenius 4.0 in Butternut - $7 ppd. or $4 if bought with any of my other items.

This has decent elastic, good PUL, good inner...except it has a pin hole in the top back, kind of close to the back elastic. It may be fixable (??) or at least would make a good swim diaper, I'm pretty certain. Make me an offer or let me know if I'm dreaming about it being usable.

We have a dog but we are a no smoking family. US only for now but I will update if that changes!

Last edited by themamageek; 08-24-2012 at 10:42 PM.
themamageek is offline   Reply With Quote