2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: calm me down please! May be tmi for some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrid View Post
I know exactly what you mean. Af showed up for me last night and it is weird because it is 5 days early, but from the PMS over the last week my hormones definitely seem to be out of sync. I am in the same place as you, on the one hand relieved, and on the other a little disappointed.
Thank you so much for keeping me company through this. And please keep me posted when AF comes for you.
I'm sorry, at least you know one way or another. My sister just called and her water broke! I'm getting a new niece to snuggle by tomorrow! Yay!! I'll let you know when AF comes...then I'm going back on the pill. I hate not knowing but I'm still pretty sure I'm not. Still no boob pain and 2 negative tests. I guess I just like the thought of a surprise baby after thinking about it for the past week. But I am so blessed with 3 healthy boys, I think for now we are done. Maybe adopt a girl in a few years.