Thread: any advice?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
expaik
Registered Users
seller

Re: any advice?

Please do not do Return To Sender. You have no idea what a nerve-wracking wait you're in for. RTS takes forever even WITHIN the US; the USPS places those items in the very lowest of low priorities, lower than medial mail. I had an eBay buyer who had a change of heart do a RTS on a first class package, he was just one state away, and it took 2 weeks to get back to me (it took only 2 days to get to him in the first place). Heavier packages will easily take over a month within the US, so I can only imagine it can take much longer internationally and there's a great risk of loss (without any way of tracking or finding out where the package is).

Just have the seller send you PP payment to ship the package directly to the other mama. You can either send international priority (which includes DC), or first-class with insurance (which is cheaper). Either way you have some peace of mind about its arrival to the destination.

Last edited by expaik; 08-16-2012 at 11:32 AM.
expaik is offline   Reply With Quote