View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #17
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Has anyone seen polyamorous: Married and dating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylove921 View Post
ahhhh so its just a bunch of sex. See thats not what i want. I'd love another "wife". A mother helper, who can also "please" DH when I cant, or dont feel like it. a babysitter. it'd be great.
*one handed typing, while baby is bouncing on my knee*
Ha Ha, dh was working on our kitchen yesterday and couldn't get ahold of any friends to come help him move a section of cabinets. He said "I need a husband to help me with this!" I laughed and said I needed a wife to cook and clean for me. I'd be all for living with another couple and sharing house-hold duties but no one better ever touch or 'please' my dh but me. Although we dtd pretty much daily so I don't think he has any needs un-met. We do have a divorced guy friend that has a teenage daughter that we seriously talked about inviting to live with us because they'd be so helpful but they got a place on their own. He still comes to help and hang out a lot but it sure would be convenient if he lived here!