View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Show me your play/family room.

I might take pics later. But, for now, I'll describe.

We have a couple of shelving units. One has the fabric bins and the other has no bins, just shelves. I do like bins, but I do NOT like the fabric ones. They get destroyed too easily. We need new ones right now. Then, I have a few big bins around. One with animal figurine type of toys because we have a TON of animals since my kids LOVE them. One with stuffed animals/squishy stuff. One with big block legos and one with the smaller (but not tiny) legos. (We also have the tiny legos, but those are kept in the older kids rooms because they are a choking hazard.) One with space ships/starwars stuff. Around the edges of the room we have things like a stroller, a small basket ball hoop and a rocking lion (like a rocking horse only it's a lion). In the center of the room I have one of the smaller climbers with a slide on it. It's one that is made for toddlers. But, all my kids enjoy it. LOL. We also have a diner (similar to a play kitchen). I am planning to change out the climber for the diner for a while soon. Eventually, I'll change it back again. It's good to move things around and keep things fresh.