View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #76
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who is working on their newborn diaper stash?

I totally redid my stash too

Newborn:
3 doz nb prefolds
9 Thirsties size 1 duo covers
8 Thirsties size 1 duo aio's
15 flip newborn inserts/stay dry doublers (same thing as flips except have fleece instead of suedecloth)

For the rest of my (I mean her?) diapering days...
12 BGE
23 BGOS
12 Thirsties size 1 hemp prefolds
1 doz Imagine xs bamboo prefolds (I'm not too sure about these, they seem kind of thin, but bamboo is supposed to be more absorbent so we'll see. I wanted them for trifolding)
1 doz Imagine small bamboo prefolds
1 doz Imagine medium bamboo prefolds (btw these are super soft)
bunch of Flip and Econobum covers (like enough to get through potty training with some wearing out), also some Thirsties duo size 2 covers (not as big of a fan but they are still usable).

I'm also saving a bunch of small and large DR flats; I don't really like flats that much but you just never know what will end up working. I was thisclose to donating them but decided to just hold on to them until I know for sure.

My goal this time was to streamline. I didn't streamline as much as I wanted to, but perhaps it will happen anyways. After diapering two other kids, I have found that bg products work well/hold up well and will stick with their products for the most part. Thirsties hemp inserts and prefolds are also sure bets in my book; they will work in a cover or in a pocket.
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote