View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #67
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: A day's worth of diapers in pictures.

Here is our contribution to this FUN thread! :-)

The dates are off on my pics due to my frazzled camera that is gonna quit working I am sure today it keeps switching back and forth between dates with nearly every pic I take...ugh- but anyways here they are!

Waking up- in a MEOS stay dry with snap in stay dry liner and a thirsties size large insert under a woolybottoms soaker.

Into a Dinosaur Capri size 2 with Capri insert

Time for a poopy diaper change after breakfast- into a BG 4.0 stuffed with a large thirsties hemp insert

Next change after lunch and getting ready for his nap- into a small sandies diaper w one small thirsties hemp insert inside with a ME airflow on top

Up from naptime and changed into a monkey size 2 Capri cover with capri insert

Next change into another BG 4.0

Diaper change into a small sandies with a dappi cover on top

Getting ready for bedtime in a sandies diaper with a capri size 2 insert inside under his woolybottoms soaker (all my MEOS stay dry are dirty) but this combo works too. Getting into clean pj's next!

Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 8 kids and YES we would love to have more! Expecting baby #9- EDD Oct 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 08-18-2012 at 02:36 PM.
KingsDaughter76 is online now   Reply With Quote