canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2013 DUE DATE LIST

EDD: April 14, 2013
Your Name: Elena
State or Country: Manitoba, Canada
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We haven't used any birth control since the first couple months after losing Elliana, but I really thought we wouldn't get pregnant, or that it would end really early again anyways - so far, wrong on both counts.
What number child is this for you: 11th pregnancy, 6th baby - hopefully 5th "take home" baby though.
Family (partner, other children): DH is Josh. DD is 9.5, DS1 is 7.5, DS2 is 6, DS3 is 2. Elliana was stillborn at 23 weeks in February, and we've had 5 very early losses (4wk, 4wk3d, 4wk6d, 5wk1d, 5wk4d) - 3 between DS 2 & 3 and 2 between DS3 and Elliana.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): No hopes or guesses for gender. Right now we're too scared to hope for anything. In the end I'll hope for a healthy, living baby to come home with us.
Birth Plans/Preferences: I've had all different experiences - water breaking, labor, epidural (DD); induction with pitocin, no epidural, labored in the tub (DS1); c-section (DS2); 11 days late, no epidural, labored in bed cuz I was tired (DS3); induction with cervidil, some fentinol the last half hour (Elliana) - so I don't really have plans. We'll see what the situation warrants when (if) we get there.
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm just hoping to get to stay here for the long run, and hoping that by posting and joining in I'll be able to start feeling more connected and hopeful about this bean. Right now we're just scared of the "what if's".
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote