Re: March '13 Babies To Do List
I'm glad I finally checked this thread out. I haven't really even started thinking about what we need to get done, but this will be a great place for me to organize & add things to. I feel like most of what we need to do is simple things to get ready for the little one. I'll just start a list and reorganize it (I like those of you who have broken it down by months) as I go:
- clean out basement to get ready to move DS into a new room (DH is moving his man cave into the basement to DS can have the extra room)
- buy twin/toddler bed & bedding for DS
- move DS into toddler bed to prepare for change
- go through old nb clothes, take stock, &
buy more GN clothes if needed (as of now we're planning on team green) buy some little girl clothes
- buy an Arm's Reach
finish building & prepping nb stash - 36 diapers total (need to count)
- sell old BG 3.0
- get pumped cleaned & serviced
- buy new nursing bras/tanks
- learn how to use my sewing machine
- buy a new crib mattress
- consign boy clothes to make room for new ones
THING WE HAVE
- dresser/changing table
- tons of blankets & sheets & towels
- lots of clothes (mostly boy some GN)
- several carriers
- several diaper bags
That's all I can think of now. I'll have to add more as I get going.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.
Last edited by love2row; 11-22-2012 at 10:10 PM.