View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
Cute Little Bugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
PM order for 5% off! Cloth Wipes, Snack&Sandwich Bags, Unpaper Towels, Wetbags, Bibs!

Visit my Etsy Shop
Bitty Fluff Congo

Like on Facebook
Twitter @cutelittlebugs

PM your order and get 5% off!!
(US only, a link to the Etsy listing you want is very helpful)

CUSTOMS CLOSED until my DH recovers from donating a kidney to his Dad

Shipping is not included in prices but I would be happy to provide a quote.

Cloth Wipes

The perfect companion to your cloth diapers, replace those disposable wipes with this eco friendly version. Flannel print with either bamboo terry or cotton velour backing. Perfect for diaper wipes, napkins, family cloth or washclothes! Choose your prints (or print type) from my large inventory.

Also available as assorted (I choose the prints). Fabrics may include flannel, cotton or bamboo velour, cotton or bamboo terry, cotton knit. You choose girly, boyish, gender neutral or mix of everything.

Pricing

Flannel/velour 6.5"x6.5" are $8 per set of 6
Flannel/velour 8"x8" are $8 per set of 5
Flannel/bamboo terry 6.5"x6.5" are $8 per set of 6
Flannel/bamboo terry 8"x8" are $8 per set of 5

ASSORTED print/assorted backing wipes - $7.50 per set of 5 8" or 6 6.5"

Each set after first is 50 cents less

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Reusable Food Bags

Reusable snack and sandwich bags - Great for lunches, snacks at home or on the go and food storage. Stop buying ziplock bags and invest in reusable quality that is a lot cuter, too! A must have for any earth friendly kitchen.

-2 closure options - zipper or snap
-4 different sizes
-lined with a waterproof, laminated, food-safe nylon
-outer is 100% cotton print
-tag is blank on the back for writing your child's name

About the closures:

Snaps Long lasting, durable and cute. Do not show wear and not effected by frequent laundering, also will no stick to other items in laundry. Most children 4 and older can manage them independently. All snap closure bags have a fold over top to prevent spills.

Zipper Easy to manage for most children over 3. Launders well, long lasting and visually appealing. Will not stick to other items in laundry/ Creates a full closure of the bag.

Reusable Snack Jr Bags (6"Wx4"H) $5 - $5.50 each
Reusable Large Snack Bags (6"Wx5.5"H) $6 - $6.50 each
Reusable Sandwich Bags (7"Wx7"H) $7 - $7.50 each
Reusable Quart Bags (7"Wx9"H) $9 - $9.50 each
Sandwich wraps by special request only $12.50 each

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Cloth Napkins

Getting a redesign....check back later or PM for a complete custom

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Baby to Big Kid Pocket Bibs

Do you hate you child's current bib? Look no further.

-Large one-size bib gives excellent Coverage
-Snapping Pocket unsnaps down completely for easy cleaning
-Waterproof AND Washable
-Adjustable Snap Closure at Neck with 3 snap settings make it a perfect fit 6 months to 5 years
-Durable construction will hold up for years and multiple children
-Reversible if you wish

Your choice of flannel or cotton woven print on the front and solid PUL on the back.

$12.50 each

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Kitchen Towels

Kitchen towels are cute and earth friendly. With snaps they fit on your paper towel holder (sometimes called "unpaper towels" or "paperless towels"). They are backed with thick, absorbent cotton terry. They measure 10"x11". All towel sets come with snap attachers secure the first towel to your paper towel holder. Rounded corners will never fray. 3 snaps per side.

Set of 6 with snaps $23.50 - $28.50
Set of 6 without snaps $18.50 - $23.50
Set of 12 with snaps $45 - $50
Set of 12 without snaps $35 - $40

*Prints marked "low" have only enough for 6 towels

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Hanging Wetbags

Hanging wetbags for your kitchen or bathroom. The outer is a cute cotton print and the inner is waterproof PUL. The layers are sewn separately to prevent wicking. The nylon straps are sewn in on one end and snap on so you can hang it wherever is most convenient. Available with a single snap in the center or a full zippered top. Perfect for stuffing those towels, washclothes, napkins, bibs, wipes and mama cloth in! Small size is best for the bathroom, medium or large recommended for the kitchen.

Small 9"x10" snap $14.75 ~ zipper $16.75
Medium 11"x13" snap $17.75 ~ zipper $19.75
Large 14"x15" snap $20.75 ~ zipper $22.75

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Zippered Wetbags

A must have for cloth diapering or mama cloth on the go. Wet bags are made with a cute cotton print and lined with waterproof PUL. A nylon strap with a snap is sewn in on the side for your convenience. The layers are sewn separately to prevent wicking.

ONE POCKET

XSmall 6"x8.5" $12.75
Small 9"x10" $15.75
Medium 11"x13" $18.75
Large 14"x15" $21.75

DUAL POCKET WET/DRY BAGS

XSmall 6"x8.5" $14.75
Small 10"x9" zipper $17.75
Medium 11"x13" zipper $20.75
Large 14"x15" zipper $23.75

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

Car Trash Bags

These have been redesigned and are just waiting for pictures!

View Available Prints
Etsy Stock

*CLOSEOUT* Stitch Markers
Only 75 cents each

Perfect for your knitting, these stitch markers have a CLOSED jump ring that slips smoothly over your needle. NO SNAGS! The jump rings fit up to and including needle size US 10.5.

Due to variations in the stones and beads, each stitch marker will be slightly different.

DISCOUNTED from $1.20 each, these are sold only as "grab-bag" assorted. If there are colors you would prefer feel free to request, but I can't guarantee which colors I will have in stock.

75 cents each

POLICIES

Shipping time
Completed in-stocks 1 day
In-stocks that require custom finish or added snaps 1-3 days
Made to order or custom 1-2 weeks

Shipping will be quoted when you place your order or upon request.

All items are washable on cold with like colors and can be tumble dried low.

Most photos are "stock" photos, each item's print orientation varies.

If you have an issue with a product please contact me first. In most cases I cannot accept returns of custom items. In stock items are only eligible for return if they are unwashed and unused. I am not responsible for return shipping and shipping cost at purchase is non-refundable. All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.

KNITTING SERVICES

I am currently taking a little break from custom knitting, I don't anticipate having any knitting time until 2014

View my gallery Here

First, here is the info for longies, soakers, skirties, etc from the EviePants pattern. I am also licensed for other patterns (scroll down) and if you want something that I am not licensed for yet, I would love to you give you a discount to be my first customer!

Eviepants Size Chart or I can knit to your measurements.

EviePants Prices:

Extras/Options:
Single Ruffles $5 pair
Cables $10-$15
Pocket $5 each
Elastic Waist - No charge
Scrappy or stripes $5-$10 depending on size of project
Matchy Flower Headband $5

I am also licensed to knit:
(These are 15cent per yd knitted, unless a specific price is listed. I can provide estimates.)

Jungle Gym Overalls

Neverland Wendy and Peter Hooded Sweaters

Twisty Trousers

Molly Bubble Romper
Sizes: NB / 0-3 month, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo.
Prices start at $30

Belle Romper
Sizes: NB, 3m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2-3T.
Prices start at $37.50.

Jackson's Hat

add earflaps with tails $5

Juliette Skirty - same pricing as EviePants skirty

Chloe Grace Sweater - sizes 2-12.
Prices: 2T $50; 3T $60; Larger sizes 15c per yard

I am willing to buy the cottage license to almost anything else you want knitted, just PM me! I charge 15 cents per yard.

BRACELETS

Want a custom bracelet to go with your girly wool? I have been making these for years and thought they would be a fabulous compliment here. They are custom made to your desired length and have an extension chain closure to allow for growing room. I have almost all colors of round glass beads to match the yarn and several metal shaped beads. View Past Orders
Add a bracelet to your YYMN or MYMN girly wool for a discounted $8 each.
Substitute sterling silver balls for the metal beads for $2.
Add pewter alphabet beads (initals or name, etc) for $1 each.

NEED YARN?

If you use my yarn, I charge to the quarter ounce for what I use on your project. Pics and prices here:

Wool

Superwash Wool

MY GALLERY

I've been raved! Here, here, here and here!

YYMN MYMN Custom Knitting Policies:

A $5 non-refundable deposit is required from everyone to hold your spot whether I am knitting with my yarn or yours.

YYMN - I will bill the remainder with shipping upon completion.
MYMN - Knitting service fee due before I start - can be in place of $5 deposit or paid closer to cast on date. I will send bill for yarn and shipping upon completion.

Items come washed and lanolized. Please let me know if your child has a wool wash sensitivity before completion.

I cannot accept returns unless I somehow didn't follow what we had agreed upon (don't worry, this is not likely!).

I will knit to the exact measurements given so please include any growing room or waistband height you would like your garment to have.

I will confirm a cuff style with you before knitting, all waistbands will be ribbed with a lucet drawstring unless other arrangements are made.

I will contact you if I run into pooling, but please know that it is not a knitting defect - yarn has a mind of it's own! If you are not a fan I have a few methods to minimize it and I will provide more frequent WIP pics. I will ask for compensation if you ask me to frog and re-knit something that has already had your approval.

I will do my best to adjust my patterns for any weight yarn, but there may be an additional charge to knit yarns lighter than worsted weight. It is best to confirm your yarn choice with me before mailing it.

Policies and prices subject to change without notice.

Open to trades, link in siggy. Sorry I cannot trade for the discounted prices.
ISO BOYISH S Little Boppers, NB Mutts & NB Bumstoppers

Last edited by Cute Little Bugs; 09-25-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Cute Little Bugs is offline   Reply With Quote