View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
miraclebaby's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,030
Re: My ex is suing to drop child support

In Maine its impossible to get your child support lowered. I would see if you can talk to a free attorney, here they have programs where you can get people that are still in law school or about to finish up that have to do community service time and they can give you advice free. Check around, ours is called pine tree legal, idk about your state. GL!
Stephanie (28) Joseph (26)
DD Isabella Grace (8) DSS Zander William (6)
Jacob William (1) March 2013

Join me swagging
miraclebaby is offline   Reply With Quote