View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #13
JasmineMama's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,080
My Mood:
Re: My ex is suing to drop child support

In PA they impute you with an earning capacity. Also, if you voluntarily leave your job, you don't get to modify your CS. We have free attorneys for family law (income based application). I googled and it looks like NY has some similar services. There is also a lawyer referral line here is the link: I would call them and ask if there are any reduced cost/free family law services in your area.

Good luck to you mama!

Last edited by JasmineMama; 08-21-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: fixed the link
JasmineMama is offline   Reply With Quote