Old 08-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Pink XS Thirsties pocket AIO - $9ppd

Sold

I have a XS sized Thirsties pocket AIO diaper in pink. It fits just like the XS covers with an umbilical dip. It has a pocket opening at the front which was great for adding a little extra absorbancy as baby grew. The inner is white fleece which keeps baby feeling dry. Aplix is in great condition, tabs not curled. Elastic tight, no stains. $9ppd

We have far too many diapers so I’m selling everything that baby girl has grown out of, anything that has side-snaps, anything that isn’t girly, and ALL my fitteds. I really don’t NEED more diapers, so I’m mostly ISO PayPal. Having said that, I would consider trades for the following items, in NEW or EEUC only:
Oh Katy in violet
Sweet Pea one-size cover or pocket in purple
Thirsties Duo AIO, size 2, aplix, in rose or orchid
Swaddlebees Capri cover, size 2, snaps in butterflies, pink, or red
bumGenius Freetime, snaps, in blossom or zinnia
Blueberry deluxe one-size, snaps, fleece inner, in pink

Please check my other listings. I’d be happy to discount!!!
Fitteds (including some great nighttime solutions)
AIOs / AI2s (including some great nighttime solutions)
Pockets
Covers
Baby Carriers
Teething/nursing necklaces and bracelet

Nighttime Solutions - My son was a very heavy nighttime wetter, he could pee through just about everything, even disposables. I tried many diapers looking for a solution. These were some of my favorites:

I have 2 Baby Softwraps (size large but my boys started fitting in them when they wore size medium) that each include a nighttime snap-in insert. Red and Aqua (The blue cover shown in the picture is the same style and is for sale here with my covers.) $16ppd each or both for $30ppd

The covers are a side-snapping style with hidden snaps for baby’s comfort. The legs are lined in fleece for a gentle fit on legs. The size large fits babies approximately 20-30 lbs. These also work great as a cover over a prefold or fitted diaper. These covers are both stain-free and in excellent condition. The aqua diaper has cream-colored fleece and the red one has white fleece.

The inserts each have 8 layers of hemp and topped with a layer of organic cotton velour next to baby - so 10 layers total for lots of absorbancy. The insert folds in half (to speed drying time) and snaps in on both the front and back. My son is a tummy sleeper and we needed most of the absorbency in the front, so we sometimes used it by folding the back layer of the insert toward the front and only snapping the insert in on the front, this gave us 12 layers of hemp and 3 layers of organic cotton velour in the wetzone. Extra absorbency can also be added between the soaker layers. The soakers are in excellent condition except one has a bit of blue dye transfer and the other has a tiny orange/brown dot on the underside.

*** If you’re looking for a nighttime solution, I have some more great nighttime diapers for sale here with my fitted diapers***

Last edited by jdeemarie; 11-09-2012 at 10:14 AM.
jdeemarie is offline   Reply With Quote