View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #1
radmama
Registered Users
seller

Cool :) Purse, heels, cardholders.

Black, faux leather H&M handbag. This is in very good used condition. The top zips closed and there is one inside zipper pocket. There is a bit of wear on the handles but very clean and no other issues that I can see. $8 + shipping

Brand new small aluminum business card holder in a beige/cream color. $2 + shipping

Made by me, hand sewn card holder. Cotton fabric lined in lavender stiff felt. Button and bow detail. No closure but cards stay in nicely. Only used for a short time. $3 + shipping

Red faux leather card holder. Snaps shut, I used this a lot but it's still in nice shape. I cut the tag off. I think the brand was a target store brand. $1.50 + shipping

Laura Ashley "Jolie" heels, black suede, size 8.5m. Very good used condition. I only wore these a few times. They are very comfortable! They were $70ish new, asking Was $25ppd Now $15+ shipping. Pm with zip code for shipping quote.

Mudd heels from Kohl's. Orange faux suede, size 9. Excellent used condition! I only wore these for an hour! Just not my style... I paid $40 for them new and am asking Was $20ppd Now $12 + shipping. Pm with zip code for shipping quote (they are a bit heavy).

-SOLD-Brown, cream & yellow Gap bag. The outer fabric is a wool blend and in nice shape with only a tiny bit of pilling, if that. The strap is woven and adjustable. Great metal zipper across top. Inside has 3 tall, narrow pockets with elastic tops and the opposite side has a small zipper pocket. I love this bag! $10 + shipping

SOLD-Coated canvas wallet that I believe is a target store brand. One part snaps closed and the other part zips closed. Credit card slots, interior zipper pocket. Really cute pattern. $7ppd

SOLD-Yellow faux leather purse with long adjustable strap. Brand: Axcess. Flap closure with a few small pin holes in the faux leather from attaching a few buttons. Zipper pocket on outside front of bag under flap. Inside has small zipper pocket. Outside has open pocket on the back. $8ppd

SOLD-Metal credit card/cigarette holder. Sugar skull-ish motif. $4ppd

SOLD-Wristlet in canvas fabric with 2 main pockets and one small zipper pocket in good condition. A bit Dingy and it shows some wear but lots of life left and a really cute pattern. Magnetic snap and bow detail. $7ppd (metal parts make it a but heavy to ship)

SOLD on eBay. wallet made by little orange kitchen on etsy. Made with foreign language newspaper and a guerrilla girls ad on the front. Three card slots and large interior pocket. Velcro closure and open pocket on back. Like New condition.

SOLD on eBay-Tiffany & Co. Extra large, sterling silver oval key pendant and 18" Tiffany & Co. Sterling silver chain.

SOLD on eBay. I have a blue suede Coach purse with a flap over closure with a buckle and magnetic snap.

I took the photos with my phone so I'm sorry about the quality. If you need a better picture of something, let me know and I can try to get a better one.

Feel free to make me an offer.

Mostly looking for PayPal but I might consider trades/partial trades for os aio & os fitted contours.

All items from a smoke free, cat friendly home.

thanks for looking!

Check out my ISO/IHA thread for more awesome stuff you didn't even know you needed! Trade friendly :-)
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1458563

Last edited by radmama; 11-10-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: update & title change
radmama is offline   Reply With Quote