View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
ciicee
Registered Users
seller

gDiapers, Fuzzibunz Elite, Ones & Twos and Itti Bitti

TAKE THEM ALL FOR $175. A great way to try lots of different types of diapers before committing. I wish I had done this!

Fuzibunz Elite

6 One Size Fuzzibunz Elite Pocket Diapers. These diapers have been fully prepped but were never used so they are better than new! Each one comes with 1 small minky insert, 1 large minky insert and replacement elastic. They are from the "Diaper Talk" series. They are in very fun colors, brightly colored snaps and a cute logo on the back to make your little ones bum look extra cute.

Bright Green, Blue Snaps, Peace Begins with Me
White, Purple Snaps, Peace Begins with Me
Light Green, Magenta Snaps, My Little Cupcake
Light Blue, Pale Lavender Snaps, My Little Cupcake
Golden Yellow, White Snaps, My Little Cupcake
Magenta, Blue Snaps, Cloth Is Cool

Asking $12ppd each or $70 for all 6.

I purchased these before my baby was born. I also had some other Fuzzibunz Elite and attempted to use those but they just never fit her right so I moved on to something else and never even used these.

Ones & Twos

1 Ones and Twos OS pink available. It was used a couple of times and looks brand new. It comes with 1 insert. I'll take $10ppd for this one or $8 if purchased with another diaper.

Itti Bitti

All in like-new, barely used condition. Absolutely no staining or signs of wear. Each worn only a few times. Will sell the remaining 4 for $40 ppd or MMARO.

Itti Bitti Bitti D'lish AIO
Size Small
Snap Closure
1-Fuschia
2-Ivory
$10 each ppd

Itti Bitti Bitti D'lish SIO
Size Small
Snap Closure
Includes 2 Snap-in inserts
1-Rockmelon
$12 ppd

***SOLD***Itti Bitti Bitti Tutto
One Size
Snap Closure
Includes 3 Snap-in inserts
1-Fuschia
$20 ppd

gDiapers

I have 7 size small gDiapers with 7 liners for sale. They are in excellent used condition. There is 1 of each of the following: Goddess Pink, Guppy Green, Gentle Taupe, Galley Blue, Grateful Red, Gooseberry Purple and a rare gTweet. They were all purchased new by me and used for about a month. A couple of them have some pilling on the waistband in the back and one liner has a tiny, round stain(smaller than a small pea). The elastic and velcro are in perfect condition. Let me know if you want a more detailed condition of any of them. I never purchased small gCloth but used the M/L in these. I have 18 M/L gCloth available if interested. Sorry no pics of the inserts yet but I will get them up soon. They are in great condition. The more you wash them the better they get!!!

I will take $10ppd per solid diaper. I would like to get $22ppd for the gTweet but am open to offers. Take them all for $75ppd or just the 6 solids for $55.

ciicee is offline   Reply With Quote