View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #121
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AUGUST 2011 chat--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Well, Levi is a year old!

He was 20lbs and 31inches at 11 months. He's not going into the doctor until the 29th so I'm not sure how much he weighs or whatever right this moment.

He's talking CRAZY.. He crawls, and pulls up on his knees, but that's as close to walking as he's gotten. lol He will stand against the couch, but only for a second or two... You can't pay him to walk with you, or take any kind of steps with holding him.

All of this is fine by me. LOL

He's self weaning. He's down to nursing about once every 2 days, give or take.. it's normally everyday, but he's been known to go longer. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and has left me in a depressed state. Not so much because he's weaning, but I'm sad about that (I had grand hopes of nursing until he was 18months atleast, jake weaned at 14m on the dot) but I think it's the hormone levels are really screwing with me.. mostly. either way, I'm not a happy person. I'm moody, and I cry all the time. Not so fun.

anyway, Levi is a TALKER. like seriously. None of my kids have said the amount he does at a year old.

His list is evergrowing, but right now he says,

Mama
Dada
Mam
Hi/Bye
Clap
Diaper
Ball
Miranda
Sister
Brother
Food
What

That's off the top of my head. He sounds like hes said Thank you a couple times too. Most of this stuff is clear enough for people close to him to understand, some of it is clear enough for the average person to understand.

And he says Hi Dada quite often. He really likes dave and when he leaves for work or goes out of his sight, its "Dada? Dada?" until you tell him he went to work or whatever. lol

We went to the Fair today to celebrate his birthday (we did the cake thing yesterday) and he had lots of fun. Mostly eating. (his favorite thing to do) People watching and his brother and sister went on 1500 different things (3.5yo was going on adult rides, crazy kid, wanted to go on the biggest rollercoaster there, crazy kid)

Anyway... A look into the past.... brand new..

couple weeks old..

a couple months old..

Getting closer to 1

Last month..

And now..

Happy Birthday BooBoo! I love you! Can't wait to see what this year holds for us!

Last edited by jenn5388; 08-23-2012 at 11:58 PM.
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote