Weight loss bucket list
Hi, I'm new in this area of DS!
Something in off topics got me thinking about what I want for myself when I finally lose this weight, my weight loss bucket list of sorts. I googled it and others have do e this also so I thought it would be fun to write mine out. Seeing things in writing sometimes helps me remember what I want when I feel like quitting.
So here it is, I want:
1. To wear "normal" clothes, no plus size specialty store.
2. A tattoo that I'm not afraid to show off.
3. To wear a somewhat stylish bathing suit.
4. To run/jog a mile without stopping.
5. To go to Pilates and blend in.
6. My husband to be proud to call me his wife.
7. To feel sexy!
8. To show my kids I am strong enough to overcome this.
9. To make my dad proud of me.
10. To hike a 14er in CO for our 10th anniversary and not die of a stroke!
I only made it to ten, I'm not going skydiving or hiking everest, it's just not my thing no matter how skinny I get!
What's on your list?
Hope -wife to Mark
-mommy to Jack