View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #43
1healthylady
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2seth&trey
I just found out my husband is going to be sent off to either Japan or China, or both, in the next few months. He was told to go order his passport. I will be back to work working nights by then and I have no idea how we are going to work this all out. I know I have time to work it out but uggg... He has never been anywhere besides Mexico or Canada.
Oh mama that stinks! Any idea how long he'll be gone? My dad has been going to Japan for work a lot the last couple years, 2-4 weeks at a time. He really seems to like it over there.

Happy EDD to you, Paula! Sounds like a fun filled day ahead.

I stayed home from work today. So very tired. I woke up to pee at 11:45 last night then proceeded to have mild contractions every 10 minutes for the next few hours. I even took a shower around 1:30 and they didn't go away. They eventually stopped and I slept from about 4 til the alarm went off at 5. emailed my boss that I'd be sleeping in and she told me just to stay home all day. Have I mentioned I love my job and work with some great people? I keep feeling crampy now, but no more contractions. I think I'll do some laundry and cleaning. Might as well make my day off productive. Maybe we should go out for some shrimp quesadillas tonight too.

Sent from my Android using DS Forum