View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #46
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 13th weekly chat

Paula- you sound pretty bad! Hope you can relax this weekend and enjoy your bff. Baby will come. Baby will not be 10 lbs... if he is, it will be fine!

Have I mentioned I am sorta jealous of you all making it to your dd's??? I'd still have help here if Ivy had come on her dd- I'd still be babymooning.

Chach- let us know asap, ok? Fingers x'd for you.

I read ALL THREE books of the Hunger Games this week... dh made me watch the movie, then I was curious, and once I started reading... well, I just pretended Ivy wouldn't let me put her down. Dh didn't buy it, tho... like the time I got a reeeeally bad cold when I wanted to read all 1200 pages of the Count of Montecristo at one sitting. Which I nearly did- LOL- over 3 days. Hey, I still made dinner, and Ivy is getting chubby cheeks .

Hang in there mamas! The end is soooooo near. Then those squishy babes will all be snuggled up, nursing and getting their little bums fluffed up.

Yay!

OH! And Ivy will be 3 weeks on Sunday and she is showing no signs of colic. This is MAJOR for us, as our last 2 babies were all day and most of the night SCREAMERS from 2.5 weeks till about 10 months. It was traumatizing for me- the inability to comfort your baby combined with lack of sleep reeeeeeally screws up your head.

Love y'all!
a waldorf-style food and Charlotte Mason-style nature study blog
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote