View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
AW-R
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All Sold--please delete!

I usually ship the day after PP is received. We're a smoke-free, pet-friendly household. I have an ISO list and am happy to do trades for these if you have something on my list that I'm looking for.
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1373060

SOLD-1 white GUC Swaddlebees, sz L, with Swaddlebee inserts[/b]-the elastic looks like it needs to be replaced. I found these among the blueberries. I remember these working fine for us, but we haven't used them in 2 yrs (stored inside). One gone, one still available. $4ppd

__________________________________________________ __________
Thirsties duo pocket diaper, sz 2, with insert, the meadow one($14ppd now $13ppd) was bought new by me and has only been used 2-3x, in almost new condition. ALL SOLD/TRADED

VGUC orange minky Blueberry OS with BB insert-TRADED

3 VGUC Bum Genius 2.0s, fairly certain elastic has been replaced in all of these (definitely for sure on one of the blossoms and the grasshopper, not quite as sure on the 2nd blossom, but elastic still looks good); aplix still works fine. All have inserts. These are still great diapers and we've been using them with no problems, but I found a stash of L blueberries that I had put away for our second and he now fits into them, so I need to clear out some space. $7ppd each or take all 3 for $20ppd

Allyssa--mom to Bennett (09/2007) and Lachlan (11/2010), 2 dogs & 2 cats, wife to Arty (13 yrs)--a done-with-diapers , searching for zen, trying to be more green, loves , happy-having-a-career mom who tries to do it all!

Last edited by AW-R; 10-20-2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: sold all
AW-R is offline   Reply With Quote