View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The "she Potty Learned and moving all in the same month" Sale!

We are moving in 1 weeks and I am not/cannot take any of this with us, AND Eva decided 2wks ago she was a big girl and needed undies! Help me move this stuff on! I am VERY eager to sell and would love to fill flat rate boxes or sell things in groups if possible! I have everything listed to the best of my knowledge, I scoured over this stuff but if you are looking for perfect flawless fluffies this stuff is NOT for you.

Shipping Info: I will ship as soon as I can! I can ship daily or with in 48hours at the latest!

ISO: I am only ISO of paypal at this point

DIAPERS-
5 GoodMama Prefolds 12x12.5 (size S): $18ppd, 1 has staining (as pictured), rainbow serging.

14 Green Edge Prefolds 13.5x11: (NOT GMDS) $25ppd, 2 have bad staining (see pics), 1 has some shredding at the seam.

*SOLD*14 GMD Browns 14x16.5: Some light staining unable to photo $30ppd

TicketyBu OBT Prefold 14.5x12.5: $6ppd Lots of stretch, but the OBT is not soft anymore this would need pins or trifolding to be used.

TicketyBu OBV Prefold 15x13: $6ppd VERY VERY sherpa-ish, Needs pins to fasten or could be trifolded

TicketyBu OBV Prefold 14.5x12.5: $6ppd Also Very Very Sherpa-ish, needs pins or trifolded

*SOLD*2 Econobums Sets: $10ppd BOTH, inserts have SMALL rust spots from washer, 1 cover has a snag in the front.

7 gDiaper Inserts: (M/L) $15ppd ALL, These are thinning and have some staining on the microfleece, they were great doublers with flats or at night though, just would not be good for use on their own.
6 WAHM Doublers: $10ppd ALL, 2 layer Hemp serged doublers, these thinning and in used condition but are GREAT for adding to diapers for overnight and such. they are a little narrower than the gdiaper inserts but same length, can get measuremnts if needed

1 Blueberry Trainer (S): $10ppd, Worn 2x I think, the blue trim is a bit pilly from the dryer, but trainer is in great shape, never pooed in and has no stains. (elephant print)

1 Fuzzibunz Trainer (S): $12ppd NEW, Only tried on and didn't fit my chunky girl, I forgot to return it in the time frame. (princess in training)

*All SOLD*3 StickyPeas AIOs (L): $8ppd Each, These are thinning in some spots or have tiny holes in the OBF. These are lined on the snap in inserts with Athletic wicking material that is off white.

1 Cheeky diapers One Size Fitted: $10ppd, OBF inner with knit outter, snap in insert is topped with microfleece. Great diaper, super absorbent we loved it for night time with a wool soaker!

COVERS-
1 Thirsties Duo size 2: $9ppd Velcro, NO STAINS practically new, worn only a handful of times no issues.
1 Thirsties Duo size 1: $10ppd, Velcro, NEW WITH TAGS!
1 Thirsties (M): $9ppd, Velcro, No issues or stains

1 Weehuggers size 2: $8ppd, Snaps, Light staining in the gussets, very faded from washing.

2 Flips (Noodle): $9ppd Each, No stains or issues, SNAPS

1 Imse Vimse Organic Cotton (L: 20-26lb) Farm Print: $6ppd, very well loved, has light stains

1 Imse Vimse Organic Cotton (L: 20-26lb) Princess Frog Print: $8ppd, New style, has washing tabs, has a SMALL spot on the very front (see pics) I THINK it may come off but I haven't tried :err:

2 Bummis Originals (L): $6ppd BOTH, These are well worn, still have life, we used them as swim diapers and they were great for that

1 gDiaper PANT (M) Goddess Pink: $10ppd, has some pilling on the front from velcro catching, No pouch.

1gDiaper PANT (M) Goo Goo Blue?: $8ppd, Well loved, "g" is coming off, has some staining. No Pouch.

WOOL- **ALL WOOL IS UNWASHED!** Due to our moving time constraint I am just not able to wash all the wool, prices reflect this!

*SOLD*1 Nikky Cover (XL-18mo): $10ppd, Velcro and I added new snaps to help with wingdroop. 1 of the snaps on the end doesn't work :err: but all the rest do... Otherwise wonderful cover we trifolded in it. This fits a lot like Imse Vimse covers.

*SOLD*1 White Soaker: $8ppd, Made by me using the Katrina's Pattern (size large), nothing fancy, made from a 100% wool sweater, I added a sling soaker to it as well. W-18, R-18, T-12 (all measured at rest unstretched), this soaker as quite a bit of stretch to it and is a thinner wool.

*SOLD*1 Pink Soaker: $8ppd, Made by me using the Katrina's Pattern (size Large), used felted interlock for it and stupidly sewed it against the stretch in the thighs so there isn't a whole lot of stretch in the legs. W-18, R-18, T-12 (all measured at rest unstretched) Super thick and wonderful for overnight.

*SOLD*1 WCW Soaker (L): $10ppd, Well Loved and stained up soaker, Orange-y color, could use a good scrub with some dawn.

1 Scrappy Capris (Cestari) Knit by the lovely Katie from Fox Tail Knits: $40ppd
No felting, freshly shaven, NOT WASHED, no issues, beautiful woolies!
R-18, I-6, H-20

1 ATTD (Goddess of Illusion?) and Purewool Trim Shorties/Bloomers: $12ppd
Very felted, but still some stretch
Knit by the awesome Kristen of Thank Ewe Very Much
R-14.5, I-1.5 (including ruffle), H-18.5

1 MM (Birthday Girl-Cestari) and cestari (thistle pod)Trim Shorties: $25ppd
Elastic Waist, No felting, great condition
R-16, I-3.5, H-20

1 WSK (Bella-BFL) Shorties: $15ppd
Heavily felted especially in crotch and bum areas, elastic waist.
R-15.5, I-3.5, H-20

1 WSK (Twink-Bulky Gaia) Shorties: $25ppd
R-18, I-3.5, H-20

WETBAGS-
(From left to right )
*SOLD*1 Goodmama (L) Wetbag: $10ppd, GUC, faded
*GONE*1 Planetwise Wet/Dry Wetbag (L): FFS, 1 strap is broke and the zipper pull is broken as well

(From top to bottom)
*SOLD*2 Goodmama (M) Wetbags: $6ppd Each, Birds and Flowers print and Birds in Cages Print (rainbow-ish)
*SOLD*1 WAHM wetbag (M-ish) Wetbag: $5ppd, Brown with purple flowers
1 Planetwise Wet/Dry wetbag (M): $7ppd, great shape, some fading from wash wear, awesome wetbag for on the go. Green-ish Paisley Print

Advocacy Shirts and Pants-
2 Pair of Kumfy Kozies Blue Jeans $15ppd Each: (Mediums with 10.5 Inseam) These are fantastic for fluffy bums! These have typical jean wash wear and are in great shape. 1 pair has light blue stitching and the other has hot pink, the blue stitched pair has a small part on the pocket that I think may not of have caught all the way when sewn.

*SOLD*1 "Kicking It Old School" Shirt $8ppd - size 4, Organic Purple, has a small spot over the "I".

*SOLD*1 "My Pants are Sheepy not cheap" Shirt-$10ppd, Size 3t, Brown, Like New, rarely worn.

1 "My Favorite Diaper is in the Wash" Shirt- $8ppd- Size 3t, Grey, has a small whole in the seam of 1 sleeve (see pics)

Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is online now   Reply With Quote