View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
SPJ&E
Registered Users
seller

Re: Favorite inexpensive bottles?

I have always liked the Gerber Essentials (as PP mentioned) and the Evenflo ones as well.

This time around, we didn't have a lot of luck with the Gerber ones. They kept leaking. We were using Evenflo nipples with them though (Gerber slow flows are hard to find here and the ones that come with them are TINY). But anyway, I can't say for certain it wasn't "user error". I could swear though, that we used Evenflo ones with them years ago as well and didn't have any trouble. They are cheap though, so even if they don't work well for you, you're not losing much money.

We very much prefer the Evenflo ones this time. We mostly have glass ones, but got a pack of plastic ones (K-Mart has cute ones) for when we aren't at home. They work great...haven't had any issues with them at all.

We had planned to just buy the Wal-Mart cheapies (they worked fine for our older 2 boys), but we didn't like the designs on them at all. The Evenflo ones didn't cost that much more and are really cute. I know K-Mart also had a couple other kinds with cute designs too. I can't think of the brand of the others ones we were going to get, but they were about the same price and work just as well (used them with our older 2).

Last edited by SPJ&E; 08-27-2012 at 07:13 AM.
SPJ&E is offline   Reply With Quote