View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: I know I have 2 more months yet, but I am DONE!

OMG, this kid thinks he's freaking Alien, and going to climb straight out the side of my belly. For the first time, DD2 saw him moving and it kinda freaked her out a bit. It hurts. Baby boy you can NOT just claw your way out the side of my belly.

DH's family annoys me. FIL and SIL came over today. Which is fine except there's never any plan. They show up, sit around, watch the girls run around, that's about it. They just kinda show up whenever, sometimes at lunch time, this time it was dinner time. But, they don't want to eat. So then we end up eating in front of them. And SIL always has something to complain about, never anything good to discuss. OR, if she does have something good to discuss, she makes a GIANT mountain out of a little thing. Like she will talk about how excited some 2 yr old in her church's nursery is potty training. As if this is her own child and not some total stranger that she sees for an hour a week. But today it was all about how she's not working AGAIN and what's wrong with everyone ELSE that she can't find a job. Never mind that she's had several already and keeps getting "let go."

DH then proceeded to make it all my fault that it's hot in our house because I don't want to rearrange our whole budget to buy a bunch of box fans when I have plans to buy us a new thermostat.

I am tired of being sick. It's just a head cold, but UGH.

I am p***** off at the bank and one of my bills. I am mad at the bank because DH had to get a paper check due to direct deposit changes and the bank didn't give us access to the whole thing and since it was the weekend we have had to wait all weekend with only $100 of this paycheck, instead of paying the bills we have to pay.

And one of my bills that comes out automatically charged the wrong card, the old card at the old bank that was due to be closed on Monday, and there was no money in it because it was supposed to be closed after the direct deposit was ended there, so now we are going to be hit with overdraft fees.

GRRRRR
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote