Thread: Exhausted!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #12
dannic
Registered Users

Re: Exhausted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Oh my goodness, I am struggling to get 60g of protein - way to go with 80 dannic!! I need to get some protein shakes or bars or something because I'm always having a hard time getting those last 10-20g in and I find myself eating a lot of dairy, which is great for protein and I love it but is a little hard on my tummy.

Oh and the insomnia is rough too...someone in our neighborhood got a new puppy and it keeps barking like crazy at like 2am. I am supposed to get almost 2 more months of NOT waking up at 2am, right!?!?
I am TRYING on the 80 grams of protein, but coming close, I think. Luckily, I'm craving steak, lol.
Um, the puppy is getting you conditioned for baby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbabybows View Post
I've been taking naps every day with Adrianna. I can put karmen in the room with us and she'll play on my phone and Adrianna will sleep in bed with me. I have so much to do and feels like no time to get it done I actally feel pretty good except for being so tired all the time and I do feel huge still measuring two weeks ahead. I'm already taking two iron pills everyday....I guess I'll try upping my protein hopefully that will help because I really don't have the time to be sleeping 3-4 hrs a day.

And the itching!! I don't have any stretch marks but my belly is covered in little scabs from me scratching it so much. Thanks dannic for the coconut oil tip.....I have some in the cabinet so I'm off to try it out.
Hope it helps! I was itchy today, too. STREttchhh! I am not agetting anything done lately either. I can't seem to keep on top of anything all of a sudden. sigh.