Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just annoyed and frustrated re: potty training

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Why would you need to send your DD somewhere if you did the 3 day method?
She is 5, almost 6, and smart and active and sneaky. More than once, she's gotten out of bed in the middle of the night to open up peanut butter or whatever and eat. During the day, if she notices that I'm giving DS all my attention (and trust me, that will NOT go by unnoticed by her), she will use that opportunity to do "interesting" things to try to get MY attention. Confining her to a small area would drive us both crazy after only half a day, much less three days or a week or more.

But anyway, I can't really do the method anyway because I also work at home, and the household needs my little bit of income or we won't make ends meet, and my income is production based, so if I don't work then I don't get paid. If I knew FOR SURE that it would ONLY take three days, I could possibly do it, but more often than not, I hear stories of the "three-day" method taking a week or more.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
**I need some UK people interested in getting in on a ground-floor opportunity!**
Join my team! Get paid daily!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote