View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #18
Registered Users
Re: Coming home Clothes

Originally Posted by brookglen View Post
Last pregnancy I brought two or three outfits in varying sizes because both of our mothers were all "You guys are going to have a huge baby!". We are pretty tall individuals. We also had almost zero newborn clothes.

Low and behold I give birth to a premie sized baby girl weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 10oz. And she went home with sleeves and cuffs rolled up to the hilt. She's still a petite little thing to this day.

I think I'll do this... a couple of outfits in varying sizes. I have no idea what size baby will be. I'm petite, my husband is a bit above average. I was a huge baby. He was a small baby. Nothing makes sense. My mom is certain this baby will be big and a little bit early because hers were. And I don't care about the investment of buying something that will only be worn once or twice. This is baby number 1 and it took 12 months of ttc and 2 false starts to get here so you better believe this baby is wearing something adorable that fits perfectly and probably costs far too much.
Wife to Ivan, Mama to Leon Andres 2.2.13 and furbaby Soqueta
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote