ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: When did you put your child in a front faceing car seat & size question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lguillory View Post
I never realized how long most people keep their children rear facing. This was great information; it looks my LO will be staying rear facing a bit longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighmpalmer View Post
Thanks for asking this question, and for all the responses. I ave been wanting to turn my daughter around all week and I do know better. I will keep her Rfing as long as I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephcrouse View Post
I turned my DS ff a few months ago, and I have been wondering if that was the right decision... Mainly did it so my niece could fit her nautilus in to ride somewhere with us and never moved it back. I am glad I happened on this thread, and I have a strong feeling that I will turn him back rf for a while longer when I clean out the van tomorrow.
He likes rf and has never complained. He is in a radian xtsl as is my 17 month old DS. . Need to weigh him to make sure he is still in range for rf I guesS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaBigMama View Post
All of mine were turned around at one, if not before. I have really tall kids and their knees were pushing up towards their faces making it absolutely unsafe. Had they not been tall I wouldn't probably just waited until they got too tall since I think rear facing really is safer.
All of mine were and still are in the 98% for height and rf'ed with out any problems due to their height and their knees were never in their faces either. And, most importantly that info is false. It is much safer for them to rf than to have their legs bent, crossed, around the seat, or any other position they put them in. Broken legs is better than a broken neck.