View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtchica
I'm new here too I always wanted to have mine all 2 years apart, but there's no way I could handle another one anytime soon. My 3yr old is just too much to handle. So now I'm putting off #3 until late 2014, unless we have an oops. I'm honestly having a hard time. While I'm not one of those who adore pregnancy, I don't hate it and I really miss having a new squish. A lot of my friends are expecting and I'm jealous! That said I also have a medical reason not to get knocked up right now, so we are TTA. Oh DH also says he's done, but I'm not. Lol. He knows I want a big family, so he can suck it up.

As for avoiding, we are currently mostly using condoms. I used to chart but am having a hard time getting started again. I keep losing my thermometer, never wake up the same time of day, and am still nursing a lot at night. My cycles are also totally whacked out for the first time ever. They used to be practically the same day every month, but now it's anywhere from 29 to 47 days. I'm going to have to get it together a little better than this if I want to avoid pregnancy for the next year and a half!
Nice to meet you! :-) thx for sharing!
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote