View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
ferfer
Registered Users
seller
seller

~~sold please delete~~

ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE!!

Our last dd has PL'd, so its time to de-stash all of our wool. All prices include shipping. We are a smoke-free, cat-free, dog-friendly home.

** Will consider trades, show me what you got!! Don't hesitate to MMAO, the worst i can say is no.

*Please note that all measurements are at rest, and inseam measurements do not include the gusset.*

Family Roots 'Grapefruit Love' on Cestari Superfine Juliette skirty, size M. Knit by me, in EUC. Comes with a 12-18mo #1 tee, embellished by Jem Jam Customs, i think there is some very faint staining at the neck but its not noticable and only in certain light. This was our 1 year birthday set. Would be super cute with some legwarmers! $35ppd. $25ppd $20ppd!!!
R-18
W-16
SOLD

Thanks for looking!! Check out my fitteds for sale here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...0#post15616710

-------SOLD BELOW THIS LINE-------
Hippy Pippy 'Bouquet' on BBR skirted jungle gym, size 12-18mo. Knit by me, EEEUC/never worn-only tried on. I knit this last year and it was too big, now we are PL'd Love this colorway though, and it has cute flipflop buttons from Digits Designs on Etsy. Even though summer is dying down this would look super cute with a tee and babylegs!! $25ppd.
W-18.5
shoulder to crotch-17 (down one side) please pm if need additional measurements.
SOLD

Hippy Pippy 'Cast a Spell' on Cestari Superfine longies, size L/12-18mo. Knit by me, In VGUC the yellows seem to be faded a bit. Awesome GN colorway. I am throwing in a FCOL Rooted tee size 18mo, there are a few spots on the shirt but still so cute! $20ppd.
R-17
W-17
I-9
SOLD

TIG 'Tara' on Lindon Merino Budgie Bloomers, size L/12-18mo. Knit by me, in VGUC, colors are slightly faded, and one of the thighs is slightly larger than the other does not affect fit and the skirt covers it but i am discounting because of it anyway. $25ppd.SOLD

Hippy Pippy 'Carnival Dark!' on organic gaia, size M. Knit by me, actually my first HC yarn purchase! In GUC, starting to felt at the gusset. These were my first longies i ever knit, so i am sure there are some imperfections, so am pricing because of it. Am also throwing in a FCOL I Believe tee, size 18mo. $15ppd.
R-17.5
W-16
I-8
SOLD

TIG 'Ainsley' on Lindon Merino longies, size L. Knit by me in EUC. I am throwing in a size 2T (runs small) tee for free, it has a few spots on it but matches perfectly! $25ppd.
R-18.5
W-20
I-8.5
SOLD

Fairyblue 'Tink' on organic gaia convertible bloomers, size S/M. Knit by me, in VVVGUC. They have cute fairy garden Tessa Ann buttons on the legwarmers. Somehow they do have a higher waist on one side, does not affect fit at all and you cannot tell unless it is laying flat, but i am discounting because of it anyway. $15ppd.
R-15.5
W-15
I- with legwarmers 7.5
w/out legwarmers 2
SOLD

[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u123/ferfer620/072.jpg[/IMG

Hippy Pippy custom colorway on BBR longies, size L. Knit by me, in VGUC as the colors seem a bit faded, this was my favorite! Comes with a Lilikoi Lane shirt (note i sent her the fabric for crossbones) size 2 (runs small). This set is hard to part with . $30ppd.
R-19
W-16
I-9
SOLD

TIG 'Elsbeth' on BFL convertible bloomers, size M/L. Knit by me, in VGUC as there is some fading in the pink. I have not actually sewn any buttons on the legwarmers as they were grown out of before needed. I am happy to sew some on, or send the legwarmers without for you to put on along with some extra yarn. **Does NOT come with cupcake tee, instead comes with the FCOL I Believe tee 18mo, as pictured in the sold section below with the 'carnivale dark' set. $20ppd.
R-18
W-16
I-w/legwarmers 9
w/out legwarmers 3.5
SOLD

WCW wool interlock soaker, size M. In GUC, there is some discoloration/staining around the crotch inside and out. Doesn't affect function, still bullet proof. $10ppd.
R-16
W-15
SOLD

MM 'Pharoah' on Mountain Meadow ruffle longies, size L. Knit by me, in EUC. These were only wore a couple times (once to a family xmas party and the family still talks about these pants! lol), they are so cute on! $40ppd.
R-19in
W-16in
I-8in
SOLD

LM 'Retro Metro' longies, knit by Wool Baby Knits. (ETA:Thanks to HC keeping record of everything i have bought, i figured out that these are on BFL!) . VGUC, they are starting to felt at the gusset, not terrible though. I am also including a 24mo Puddlefoot Y'onion tee, there seems to be some thread coming off where the decorative hem is, otherwise no issues and still super cute. $25ppd.
R-17.5
W-18
I-9
SOLD

MM 'Pixie Dust' on Cestari Superfine capris, size L. Knit by me, in VGUC. There is some kind of weird discoloration on the waist trim, that is a dyer defect, and they are starting to felt slightly. Included is a 12-18mo lavender shirt felt embellished birdies by Stylin' Baby Cloth, so cute! (shirt is more lavender than the pic shows) $20ppd. ~pending~
R-17.5
W-17
I-4
SOLD

Hippy Pippy 'Apple Cart' on Cestari Superfine longies, size L. Knit by me in EUC. They have a cute cargo pocket with a toadstool on side. Comes with a Lilikoi Lane toadstool shirt size 2 (runs small). Perfect for fall and definitely GN!! $40ppd. ~pending~
R-19
W-18
I-7.5

MM 'Vintage Daygown' on organic merino sleep sack, newborn 0-3mo. Knit by me, in EUC. $20ppd. $12ppd
W-14
Length-13
SOLD

Last edited by ferfer; 10-18-2012 at 11:04 AM.
ferfer is offline   Reply With Quote