iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nightime pull-ups or special needs diapers under $10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssand23 View Post
I know a few of us have been watching this thread. I've found a couple sites that sell diapers for larger children. Hiney Liney's makes a Big Kid diaper & Antsy Pants has a large range of sizes for their diaper/trainer. I have yet to try either so I can't speak about how well they fit or work. We have one of the Hiney Liney's Big Kid ones on the way. If anyone else has spotted anything available now that fits past 40 lbs (not up to 40 lbs), I'd love to know more! Thanks!
Snap-ez does fit considerably larger, she makes them up to adult sizes, but they are far more expensive. I was just hoping to try these for something more cost effective. Tharen has Snap-ez stuffable trainers in youth medium and they are honestly a bit big on him. Even super stuffed they have plenty of growing room. He is 47lbs and I will admit he is a bit lean but not super skinny. He will probably fit in these for quite some time as they are on the tightest snap setting. I don't know that she makes the trainers in adult sizes but she does the pocket diapers.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote