View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Red face I just realized there are way too many cloth diaper choices...

I can't handle the prefolds and covers anymore. I wanted to make it work, I love how easily everything washes up, but I just need something easier now that DS goes to a sitter and I'm in school (and trying to get homework done around him as well). My mom bought me some disposables for right now, but I need a new diaper system. I'd prefer to stay away from pockets, because I just get piles of diapers that need to be stuffed and that's totally defeating the purpose of what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an AIO or AI2 system. What I've seen online and been trying to wrap my head around are:

-Best Bottoms
-GroVia hybrids
-GroVia AIOs
-BG Freetimes
-Swaddlebees Simplex (leaning towards the OS so I can leave the tongue out if I don't get to stuffing them)

It's also a possibility for me to return to fitteds and wool, but I'm not 100% that I want to go back that route again.

The Freetimes I'm unsure about just because of the microfiber. I need to know that I'll be able to get them clean if I get wrapped up in homework and can't get to the laundromat for 4 or 5 days.

Anyone with experience with these, I'm also hoping whichever system I buy, will last until DS potty-trains

Input? Thoughts? Please help...