View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Moving Saturday!

We are moving Saturday. We just signed the lease Monday! I've been working all week (2nd week of work), plus in grad school, and it's dh second week of college, and wow, am I tired! Anyway, I am SOOO excited because I am getting rid of SO much stuff! I am literally looking at every item and thinking: Do I really want to pack this up, load it in the truck and unpack it? If the answer is no it gets thrown in my donation pile. There's been a lot of no's LOL. And I've already done some pretty major purging (if anyone remembers my master bedroom purge, plus did the 40 day purge). I got rid of pretty much everything in my bedroom LOL. The only thing I kept was my mattress (even sold bed lol), my dresser, and the 2 storage drawers of baby clothes and diapers. That's IT! Oh, and my alarm clock LOL. Some things I was just keeping b/c they did have a purpose BUT I don't actually LIKE them so not worth it to move them. If I find I NEED a replacement down the road, I figure I can just buy something I actually like. Anyway, have a lady coming to pick up everything in the morning and I'm sure there will be more b/c we aren't done packing yet. Trash guy is gonna hate us too LOL. I can't wait to get to my new house! Plus we are moving from a 3 bedroom to a 4 bedroom, but we are bringing LESS stuff, so that means the place will seem even bigger! Plus will make unpacking so much easier. Dh is even on board, but he went overboard and started throwing away court documents from my previous divorce, some of my school stuff, etc and I ahd to go dig them out of the trash!