View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcjs
I've only used two at a time/names and I just said my friend was ill and needed me to get it for her and it was a non-issue. Commissary would not allow me to use someone else's. Technically, they are right and you are only allowed to use yours. I've seen the RTF at Costco but I don't remember the price as it wasn't what we needed at the time.
The commissary is the WORST. I bought 20 $5off RTF coupons on eBay, and have used several of them the last 2 weeks at various stores. Tried using them at the commissary yesterday, and discovered that they apparently say "limit one per transaction". Okay, no problem. I'll split it into 4 different transactions real quick.
Nope. They told me I had to go to different registers for 4 separate transactions from 4 different checkers. With 2 suddenly screaming babies. On pay day.
Thankfully the 2nd checker was more flexible, but sheesh.
And the first checker even gave me attitude for me asking her to void 3 of the 4 bottles after she wouldn't accept the coupons together, as if i was being petty or cheap... It would have been like $25 extra! :eyeroll:
KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote