View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
calleiah
Registered Users
seller

Re: SO wants to know sex but you don't/vice versa?

I kind of do... but then also want the surprise at birth as well. Im also kind of worried that I might be disappointed if I found out right now, but I know if I wait till birth theres no way there can be disappointment! It was a surprise in my last pregnancy up to 35 weeks when my doctor blew it with her big mouth. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat216 View Post
Plus, they knew my SIL was having a girl and she got all pink frilly dresses at the shower and nothing actually useful.
Just FYI, this can backfire on you. With my last we were waiting to find out and people just refused to get me anything at all. Our church decided since we didn't know that they wouldnt do a shower, they'd wait till after the baby was born. I never did get a shower, which Im pretty sure is the first time a member has been shafted like that in the 13 years we went to that church. It was very disappointing and hurtful, especially since the stuff we needed was gender neutral stuff that all babies need, bottles, wipes, washclothes, etc. Nobody touched any of it.
calleiah is offline   Reply With Quote