View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
CntryMama
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

Prefolds, Pail liner, Bongos, Snappie - lots of misc!

I have been organizing and going though things so I put together this lot of misc stuff we are not using.

1 - Glitter new style Bongos, bought new by me and used only a few times
1 - Pink size 1 Snappi, bought new by me and used only a few times
1 - Light purple pail liner, bought new and used for about a year. The bottom is starting to crack (the PUL that is). It is still functional but may leak on the bottom. We have been using a 5 gallon pail with no liner for the last couple months.
3 - Made by me doublers - not perfect sewing but they are made from a Flip Organic Insert
6 - Large Diaper Rite Flats SEWN into socks. They are like the Capri inserts, I loved them stuffed in a pocket or layed in a cover! No stains or issues, I bought the flats new. My sewing is not perfect.
10 - Small Prefolds - Green Edge 4x8x4 thick and measure about 13.5"long and 10.5" wide, I bought these used. They are very used, most have newborn poo staining on them. They are dingy looking and not soft but they do quilt up nicely and do not have holes.
2 - Message from the Heart receiving blanket flats - one is blue stripes the other is blue with brown white and tan stars.
6 - Made by me fleece liners
5 - Imagine Wipes, like new condition!

Asking $30ppd for the lot. Shipping only as a lot to US shipping addresses only. I will ship the cheapest way. Everything comes from a smoke free, pet free home.
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote