View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #16
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Sept 1st - 15th)

Hi ladies, wow I am SO far behind after my crazy work week, sorry I've missed so much!

I just have to send to all of you who have dealt with stupid people and their thoughtless comments. I've only had one "friend" who was kinda crappy, and I nixed her pretty immediately after that (it wasn't hard... she was a bit of a fair-weather friend anyway). My MIL... well she tries, but she does not think before she speaks. She didn't say anything outright hurtful, but her idea of being sympathetic was to tell me graphic stories about everyone she knew who had a loss, although she herself had never had one. Sigh... But with her, we just know that she says some goofy stuff, so meh. Otherwise I feel very blessed and thankful that everyone else has been so supportive and comforting.

So today I'm not really nauseous and I had enough energy to run errands all morning with DH and DS. That of course scares me a bit, but one day at a time.... I'll just try to think happy thoughts until I have a solid reason not to. Easier said than done, as I know you all understand