View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Fairyjasmine88
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
***More added on the 7th***SM-XL, Sbish, WCW, Luxe, RW, Woollybottoms, Bumby, Knits**

Prices reduced and I'm still very much open to offers!

Still left: WB longies, Sbish knit, lime WCW soaker, teal froggie footies, natural knit shorties, RW crazy soaker, bee embroidered soaker, DNF owl soaker, WCW shorties, Loveybums wrap and sleep sack. Please make me offers on those--most of them I'm just wanting to see go to good use somewhere and will likely take your offer.

Added items at the end!

Hi Mamas, thanks for looking at my thread!
Items are in EUC unless otherwise noted. They come from a smoke free, cat friendly home. All wool is freshly washed, lanolized and shaved. Any questions, please ask!
I'm motivated to sell, so if you don't like my prices by all means make me an offer. I'll likely take it! Once PP addy is requested and sent, payment is kindly expected in 4 hours.
I can usually get to the PO within 24 hours. Prices include shipping but not insurance.
Lastly, I am shipping from Canada so postage rates are high. I will give preference to mamas buying multiple items and I'll make great deals if you buy several items.

Many of these woolies were hardly used at all and are in nearly new condition.

Wollybottoms size XL hybrid soakers. SOLD Beige with blue/red/navy.
SOLD Lavender with mint (very soft). EEUC. $18 ea

Woollybottoms two size L hybrid soakers. SOLD Navy with lime (faint hint of blush on inside of waistband--dye transfer from other woolies). SOLD EUC $17 Light blue with grey. Very soft. EEUC. $18

Woollybottoms SOLD L hybrid soaker, purple with grey argyle. Super soft. EEUC. $18
M/L longies. Black and grey. Very soft. EEUC. $22

SOLD Woollybottoms M hybrid soakers. Burgundy/wine with beige. Red with yellow. Both are plush and squishy soft. EEUC. $18 ea

SOLD Woollybottoms S hybrid soakers. Chocolate with beige. Yellow (very soft). Both EEUC. $18 ea.

Sbish L Air knit soaker. EUC though lightly felted. Still stretches, but is not as stretchy as it was new. Faint staining on inside of the leg seams that can only be seen in certain lighting. I couldn't capture it with my camera. $33 $31
SOLD Sbish L Basil interlock. Like new condition. Barely worn. $49

Luxe Baby M/L soakers.
SOLD Powder blue (bit of lanolin staining on upper left, camera just barely picked it up). $13
SOLD Tan/beige. EUC $15
SOLD Orange/coral. EUC $15
SOLD Blue/lime-yellow (faint dinginess near legs in some lighting, camera wouldn't pick it up). $14

Luxe Baby S/M soakers.
SOLD Tan/beige. Grey smudge on bum in pic. Might come out with wool wash bar. $14
SOLD Pink/dark pink. EUC. Seems wider than my other S/M. VGUC. $14

SOLD Raspberry/cream. XS EEUC. $16
SOLD Cool dusty rose M/L felted down to the same size as XS. Bulletproof for nights. $9.

WCW L soakers.
SOLD Olive brown (colour didn't capture well). VGUC. $19
SOLD [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]Blue/white. EUC. $22 $20
[/COLOR]SOLD Teal green. VGUC. $19
Lime green. GUC. Lanolin spots. Thinner but still soft and stretchy. $15 $13

SOLD Bumby S navy longies. Dye does not bleed on these. EUC. $29
Interlock teal footies with tree frogs. Very cute and well made. Rise of 14", inseam of 7.5" and waist that is 6" across stretching to 11". $18 $15

No information on the knitter or yarn for these, I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with prices for knit items, so please just make me an offer on these.
SOLD Pink/brown soaker--rise is 14", waist is 6.5" across, hips are 8.5" across. Looks very well made.
Natural shorties. rise is almost 15.5", waist is 6" across stretching to 10", hips are 8.5" across. Has lots of stretch except the bottom line around the legs, so best for a baby with thinner legs I'd expect. $8
SOLD Rainbow onsie (with 4 snaps at bottom) with dark pink buttons. Looks very well made. Obvious felting at the neck. Almost 14" from shoulder to bottom, 9.5" across chest under the arms. matching green skirt with rainbow trim, tie and heart. Waist 8" across. Very soft set.

SOLD Sbish Sm soaker. Older style with only size tag. VGUG. $31
Rainbow Waters Med Crazy Wool soaker. VGUC. No issues, but not thick and squishy like new. $25 $22
SOLD Lanacare Med Diaper Cover Night. Some lanolin stains. Not very stretchy but very soft (came to me this way so I'm not sure if it's felted or that's just how they are) $19
Naturkins Med bee embroidered soaker, turquoise on outside, cream inside. EUC except for some tiny holes--they only go through one layer, but still they are there. $10 $8

Luxe Baby M/L soakers.
SOLD Green/yellow. Has a tiny hole, size of a pen tip on right front near the leg. Doesn't affect function. $13
SOLD Baby blue. Lanolin stain on waistband. $13

SOLD Med blue S/M Has a small brown smudge under the tag and a tiny hole, size of a pen tip on back, left hip. Doesn't affect function. $13
SOLD [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]WCW Med soaker. Seems smaller than some of my other meds. Lovely purple over green dye that is much nicer irl. Won't be too sad if this doesn't sell... $20[/COLOR]

Dunk-n-Fluff L soaker. Beige/tan with cute embroidered owl. $19
SOLD Rainbow Waters XS Pink/brown longies. So cute! EEUC. $29.

SOLD [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]Woollybottoms Sm Yellow/tan interlock shorties. EEUC $24 [/COLOR]$22
WCW Sm Green/yellow shorties with cute elf/fairy embroidery. $22 $20

Loveybums Lg lavender jersey wrap. Light shadow staining inside (tried to capture in the pic) and tag is cut, so I'm assuming they were a second though I can't tell why. $15
SOLD [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]Clover (by Precious Dignity) SM side snapping wrap in Caribbean. Great shape other than the tan staining along the elastics in the leg. The mama I bought this from assured me it was not staining from poop. I had planned to scrub it out with a wool wash bar but never got around to it. $15 $13[/COLOR]

Couple of added woolies at the end:

Natural sleep sack made of very soft pure wool, with icord. Spun and knit by a talented mama on DS. 8" wide and 12" long. $22 $20

SOLD [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]WCW EUC large mouse under a mushroom embroidered soaker. $24[/COLOR]

Please see my fitteds http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1440710 and pocket threads http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post15649881

I am ISO of the following if people are interested in trading:

Med interlock shorties, try me on any colour
Med interlock longies, greens, blues or try me on other colours
Advocacy, eco/green, animals/nature, or just plain cute shirts to pair with longies
Mutts (any size or style, but I like Babyshape most) or Pianissimo dipes
Anything cashmere or bamboo (I'm a huge sucker for soft things)
BG Orangics/Elementals in Blossom, White, Twilight, Mirror. Someone to snap convert a couple of BG Organics for me.

Last edited by Fairyjasmine88; 09-20-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Fairyjasmine88 is offline   Reply With Quote