View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
Fairyjasmine88
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: **Tons of Wool-Girl & Boy, SM-XL, Sbish, WCW, Luxe, RW, Woollybottoms, Bumby, Kni

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbeam View Post
i want the light blue larges you already described and 2 medium soakers - but do you have an mediums other than the red? i get a lot of dye transfer with red while lanolizing. also another large without a stain? if the cream coloured soaker with the extended legs in the pic with the bumblebee soaker is a med or large i want it. also interested in the dark blue longies and the footie longies in samme pic. sizes? price?
I hope I've got everything up there marked with sizes and some prices now. I can assure you there is absolutely no dye transfer from the red soaker, during lanolizing or otherwise. Perhaps because she makes them using recycled sweaters (instead of dying interlock) they're not prone to bleeding. It's gorgeously soft and squishy.

Please feel free to make me offers if you want multiple items. My prices would be lower if it weren't for the high postage rates in Canada--so I'm very happy to give serious discounts if you want several things.
Fairyjasmine88 is offline   Reply With Quote