View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
kjadams
Registered Users
seller

Reduced!EEEUC mama dress clothes and shoes*bottoms 6-7&S , tops small-medium, shoes5-

*pictures* taking offers and trades :-D
Now ISO of gdiapers and flips
I have alot of dress clothes I need to sell( dont like my prices make a fair offer :-D ) or trade off .. I have already bought dressy replacements .. mainly looking for more laid back clothes or PP .. I would need a size medium or 3 in pants/ jeans (prefer short), and mediums in tops. I love old cotton logo tees, hoodies and comphy yoga and sweat pants, I love long sweaters . (im vegan so please no leather, wool etc) also open to cool totes or bags of different kinds. See something you wanna make a trade on, just try me, it may work! Comes from a pet free/ smoke free home. All prices do not include shipping only bc the amount of shipping will change depending on how much or what you buy. Just msg me with any questions ya have! Thanks mommas!
(most of the dress pants have been hemmed by hand by me bc im so short lol 5ft .. so they are all regular to long when the threads are pulled out and put back to their original length. The dress capris have not been hemmed.)
(have a few more peices to add when I get the chance to take pics)

Size 6 $4

size small $3 Now $1

size 5 $4

size 7 $4 (duckhead capri blue jeans)

size 7 $5(Joe Benbasset grey plaid dress pant)

size large $4

size small $3 NOW $2

size 5 1/2 $4

size small $3NOW $2

size small $4 NOW $3

size small $3NOW$1

size 6 $5

size 6 $5

size 6 $5 (star city black dress pant)

size 0 $5

size small $4 SOLD

size small $4 SOLD

size 7 $5 ( Star city brown dress pant)SOLD

size small $3 SOLD

size medium $4 SOLD

size 7 $5 (Cato black dress pant)SOLD

size 7 $5 (cato black and white pinstripes)SOLD

size small $4 SOLD

size small $4 SOLD

size 6 $5 (by choice dark blue with brown and white pinstripes)SOLD

Last edited by kjadams; 09-04-2012 at 04:41 PM.
kjadams is offline   Reply With Quote