Old 09-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #67
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of August 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
CD 1 for me- that's ok though- moving on...

Laurel- I hope the numbers just keep doubling and that your little bean snuggles in. You are in my thoughts!
Sorry. But I think this means you move onto your FET this round. So excited for you and hope that it goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Slimy I always have early ultrasounds. I can only get pregnant going to my RE so I always have an ultrasound fairly early on (at about 2000 in beta). I was days away from my first ultrasound when I m/c this last pregnancy. So it is really nothing to worry about. I hope it shows everything is progressing normally for you!

love4leon - I am sorry you are on CD 1. However I know this will be your last CD 1 for about 18 + months so I am not feeling that bad for you!

AFM - 8 sixteen oz jars of applesauce made, 3 sixteen oz jars of pear compote in the canner. Dehydrator full of plums. Still have pears and some plums to take care of. Shopping done. School starts for DS tomorrow. Yeah we have had a busy weekend!
I know its normal but I think not seeing the heartbeat is going to freak me out. I know its normal to them. And way to go on the canning. I've been making freezer meals and am now up to over 20. I figure whatever the outcome of the next few days I'm going to need them.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale (Shy violet NB Capris and MM Winter Pear Skirty left: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1584097
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote