View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #33
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: My custom remembrance ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Chocolate View Post
I'm going to PM you as soon as I dry my eyes. I just miscarried last Saturday, that ring is incredible and the engraving makes me cry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A21Lee View Post
So sorry for your loss, but what a beautiful way to commemorate the little lives. I would love to have something like that! Please, PM me with details, too. How much would something like that cost? I might need to make payments as well. I've had 2 losses myself, but have two boys. I was thinking about making a mother's ring and including the losses, but I didn't know what stone to choose.
PM'd you both. I think this ring would work well as a remembrance ring for miscarriage as well as a mother's ring to celebrate our living children too. For me it is a reminder of all of my children. The footprint shape was actually taken from my two living children's feet. The foot on the left is the shape of John's and the other is the shape of Grace's. So while this ring reminds me of what I lost, it also reminds me of what I have