3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of August 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by School123 View Post
Well, I am out this month (CD2 today). And you can remove me from the listing. It is too hard and emotional for me to think about trying again. We did everything we could this month, tried really hard , and it wasn't in the cards. So, I am going to get back to being satisfied with my fabulous family, and not worry about the rest.

Thanks for getting to know your guys a little. Good luck to everyone on their individual journeys!!!
-Lizzie
- I am sorry to see you go! I hope your able to get a surprise in the near future! Good luck! We will be here if you need us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I should have listened to the dr more and NOT gotten attached. But after two good blood tests I was starting to feel positive. Tonight's blood test posted to my online account a few hours ago, 33 down from 48. So somewhere between Friday night and now I lost it. I'm devastated and can't stop crying. Can't even think ahead to what the next step is now. I figured I better let you ladies know since you've been with me on this journey since the beginning. Good night, ladies.
Oh no!!!! I am so sorry! Please take all the time you need. I will be praying for you!